Pages

mercredi 2 juillet 2014

6/28-7/2

Amsterdam.

What a weird place. Certainly don't feel like living there anytime soon. We had a pretty great place although the WiFi was not very solid. Hence not being able to update the last few days. Most of the things the city is known for are not the most wholesome, so I had a bit of a struggle feeling like the place was a place I could be extremely comfortable. Perhaps not knowing any Dutch held me back as well. It feels a bit more russian to me than german does...

I honestly enjoyed myself though. Made some cool new friends who we hope to meet up with in Berlin. Also got to meet a great local guy named Max. Did a cool drawing of him when we were in a coffee shop :)

But now we are finally in Essen with Matthew. He rules. He's already been an amazing host, and I hope we are able to stay with him without being too much trouble. Look for more pictures tomorrow!















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire