Pages

vendredi 4 juillet 2014

7/3

Today we got to spend a whole day in Essen. It was pretty fun! Matthew and Michel got to look at a new apartment that they are hoping to get, so Aryeh and I tagged along and went to a couple secondhand stores while we were there.

The second place was much better. I got an awesome bike shirt that I can't wait to wear(literally just forgot to put it in the wash...), and also some new sunglasses that aren't broken. Yet.

After that Matthew and Michel needed to look at computers so I got a chance to listen to some cd's and records inside a store with Aryeh. I ended up getting a lounge cd I'm pretty excited about.

Michel left to perform (we saw him the first night here) and we went back home. Took it pretty easy for the afternoon, ate, then saw some physical theater performances! Those were cool. I'm really interested in that style of performing. It seems to portray alot about the people and who/how they work.

And finally we ended up going to a bar later on and getting some Gin&tonics. Nothing too crazy but it's been really nice getting to know Matt better. Check out his music video!!!




Also, he showed us footage from the most recent video that he and Michel shot and it looks amazing!! Can't wait for the editing to be done.






























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire