Pages

jeudi 19 juin 2014

6/19

First full day in Mainz! We got to hang out with Constantin, the Pfeiffer's other student staying for the summer. He, Aryeh and I stuck around the house and played a decent amount of LOL. I'm happy to say that the game is quite similar on European servers…

My leg and my back are killing me though.. I think it's all this crap I've been lugging around up until this point. Hopefully taking it a bit easier and some ice this week will help.

We got to see the old apartment I lived in, the strawberry field that was across the street, and go down to the city square. It's really cool to think about the personal history that I have, along with a city that has so much of it's own history. There's a cool connection there.



























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire