Pages

lundi 9 juin 2014

6/9

Annecy Film Festival began today!!!!




It was crazy in the morning, but honestly, I am going to sleep so well here. I love my little tiny room. Maybe it's because of the fact that I can see the Alps out my own balcony when I wake up. Not bad.

Got to see two films today. One was horrid, and the other was an emotional atom bomb. I loved it though. A Korean film titled The Fake. It was an amazing telling of a realistic religious struggle of humanity, christianity, corruption, and family.

There was also a huge volleyball tournament going on! We got to see the end of it.

Meeting up with Aryeh was so great. It's been so awesome getting to spend time with him. We got to visit a secret bar here in Annecy where supposedly everyone likes to meet. Made a TON of contacts. Everyone is so eager to get to know eachother. I love situations like that. We got to pass around sketchbooks and man is that the best part.

Pics!


























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire