Pages

jeudi 26 juin 2014

6/25

Today I felt pretty horrible. The only thing I wanted to do was work on the painting that is almost done, but I think since I ended up drawing right in the sun, that didn't help me feel too much better. Perhaps I've been thinking about so much that my body just wanted to let me know that it needed to catch up with me.

However, I have never had so many people come up to me and ask about a drawing that I've been working on. Either that's not that common here in Mainz, or I must have been doing something well! It was wonderful to get to talk to people that were all so genuinely interested, and in german too! It was quite encouraging and wonderful to finally talk to people in another language, but not so objectively.

We tried to find rental bikes, but the only place here turns out to be closed. Our plan for tomorrow is to just rent the city bikes that are at stations around town.

Once we got back I crashed hard. I really wasn't feeling well and had a huge headache. I started feeling better once I got a chance to get back to working on the painting, and had a chance to talk to Haylee on skype :)








1 commentaire: