Pages

vendredi 6 juin 2014

6/6

Today was pretty crazy. A bit busy, but so thankful to be around awesome people in an awesome place... I feel like I'm growing so much.

I got to shoot a music video today with Merlijn. Looking forward to uploading a new track soon. Got to get some mixing finalized tomorrow and then start editing. Got some rediculous Angouleme footage!

Also we had champagne out on the porch in the wind today. It was fabulous.

A mini screening of our documentaries too! I'm pretty happy with how my group pulled together. I've got some finalizing to do, but I'm looking forward to throwing the finishing touches together.

At dinner there was a lasagna contest. It was a tie between Chris and our host Pascala.

Some pics of the ranch :)







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire